none
Storage account with multiple blobs, are SAS token for individual blobs possible? RRS feed

• Question

• We are making an Azure PaaS environment where we have a storage account that is used for the output of some CRON activity. This contains several different blobs that categories the activity. 

An external supplier needs access to a few of those blobs, but are not allowed to access all of them. We want to create a SAS token only for the blobs that they can access and not on storage account level. Is this possible, because if it is, I can't find it in the portal. 

I seem to see the functionality in the Azure Storage Explorer tool (not the one in Azure portal) but am not sure if it does what I require.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:08 AM

All replies

• There is a button for every blob with 3 dots (...) and it has option to generate SAS. Please correct me if you are looking for something else.

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:20 AM
  •  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:56 PM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:47 AM