SSIS Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created a package to copy the contents of a table to an excel file. When i debug it , the first time it works fine.  But when i run it for the second time it is giving me the follwing errors.

Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR.  An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.

Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_INDUCEDTRANSFORMFAILUREONERROR.  The "input "Destination Input" (41)" failed because error code 0xC020907B occurred, and the error row disposition on "input "Destination Input" (41)" specifies failure on error. An error occurred on the specified object of the specified component.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_INDUCEDTRANSFORMFAILUREONERROR.  The "input "Destination Input" (35)" failed because error code 0xC020907B occurred, and the error row disposition on "input "Destination Input" (35)" specifies failure on error. An error occurred on the specified object of the specified component.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_THREADFAILED.  Thread "WorkThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0209029.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the thread has exited.

Any suggestions??

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:09 PM

Answers

• It works fine when i delete the destination excel sheet.  But, i have selected the option drop and recreate destination table when i created the package.

which property you have selected.. I would like to suggest you to use "FileSystemTask" to delete or rename the existing excel sheet and before loading the data to excel..

Let us TRY this |

http://quest4gen.blogspot.com/
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:36 PM

All replies

• delete your destination excel sheet or remove it from the directory before executing your package..

check and let us know your observation..

Let us TRY this |

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:17 PM
  • Or close the excel file if you have kept it open for checking the data.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:25 PM
  • It works fine when i delete the destination excel sheet.  But, i have selected the option drop and recreate destination table when i created the package.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:27 PM
  • No the excel file was not open.
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:28 PM

which property you have selected.. I would like to suggest you to use "FileSystemTask" to delete or rename the existing excel sheet and before loading the data to excel..

Let us TRY this |

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:36 PM
  •  I tried deleting the existing excel sheet using file system task and it is working now.

Thank you

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 2:13 PM