none
cant find microsoft tunnelling teredo driver after uninstalling it RRS feed

• Question

• i have been having the same problem as many others,teredo tunnelling driver(code 10 will not start)i read some of the many suggestions&went with the advice to uninstall it then re-install,the trouble is after uninstalling i cant seem to find it anywhere so i can re-install it(im also a pc noobie so my knowledge is limited)from what ive understood i need this driver working so i can connect to my Epsom wireless printer through ipv6 network,i have Kaspersky Internet Security 2011(i dont know if this is the initial cause of the code10) i cant seem to find a download link for the Teredo driver so i could replace the 1 i cant find on my Acer win7 laptop,i would be very grateful if anyone can give me a step by step insight&help in resolving what seems a all too common problem with no obvious fix.I read somewhere it could be located in the Driver Cache but i am having trouble finding it,so if i could be step by step guided i would be thankful for helping me fix this annoying problem&also increasing my pc education,thanks pru
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 4:35 AM

All replies

• This website is for help in writing software. If you need help in repairing your Windows installation you probably want to visit the system repair forum on answers.microsoft.com instead. Programmers usually do not fix their own computers, the IT department handles that.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, November 27, 2010 4:47 AM