Skip to main content

none
"Secure LDAP" is grayed out in Azure AD Domain Services RRS feed

• Question

• My goal is to turn on Secure LDAP in AADDS. I have the certificate ready. The feature is grayed out.
    Monday, October 21, 2019 6:54 PM

All replies

• NOTE: I'm using an external account that is set to be an owner of this subscription. I was able to get into this area of settings last week. Between then and now, I needed reauthorization for this account using PIM. That was done 30 minutes ago.
    Monday, October 21, 2019 7:04 PM
  • Hi, 

Currently, do you have the owner role activated against your account? What do you see in the IAM (Access control) for your account in the AAD DS page?

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:09 AM
  • sophware, For the Secure LDAP blade to be visible to a user, he/she needs to be a Global Admin of the Tenant. In your case with PIM are you assigning Global Admin Privileges to your user account?

If yes, once the permissions take effect, you should be able to see the Secure LDAP blade.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:58 AM