none
Missing d3dx11_43.dll RRS feed

• Question

• I'm missing the d3dx11_43.dll which, obviously, is a DirectX11 dll.

I have windows 8.1 Pro which is supposed to install the DirectX 11.2 dll's.

Is d3dx11_43.dll not part of DirectX11.2?

IT IS INSTALLED ON MY WINDOWS 7 OS.

Are the DirectX dll's installed in the System32 directory? If not, then where?

Does Microsoft deprecate dll's?

Yes, there is all kinds of crud on the web about this problem, but I haven't see any solutions that don't involve paying for some "DLL Downloader" app!

Lastly, How do I get d3dx11_43.dll?

Thanks!

• Edited by Rtalan Tuesday, April 8, 2014 2:13 AM
    Tuesday, April 8, 2014 2:00 AM

Answers

• Hi Rtalan,

Since we can not find the d3dx11_43.dll to get downloaded. I suggest you download the "User Runtime Web Installer".

Microsoft DirectX is a group of technologies designed to make Windows-based computers an ideal platform for running and displaying applications rich in multimedia elements such as full-color graphics, video, 3D animation, and rich audio.  DirectX includes security and performance updates, along with many new features across all technologies, which can be accessed by applications using the DirectX APIs.

If you still have this issue, please reopen a new thread in answers forum.

Best regards,

Sunny

• Marked as answer by Anna Cc Monday, April 21, 2014 7:47 AM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:50 AM

All replies

• Visual C++ does not contain the dll. Nor is the dll part of DX 11.2.

Whoever says the DLL is missing failed to make a proper setup program that should contain this dll. Ask the author of the program to fix this problem. If you are the author of a program that requires this dll, add the dll to the setup. 

This forum is for help visitors in writing software, not for using Windows. For help in using Windows, visit answers.microsoft.com. 

Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:37 AM
  • Hi Rtalan,

Since we can not find the d3dx11_43.dll to get downloaded. I suggest you download the "User Runtime Web Installer".

Microsoft DirectX is a group of technologies designed to make Windows-based computers an ideal platform for running and displaying applications rich in multimedia elements such as full-color graphics, video, 3D animation, and rich audio.  DirectX includes security and performance updates, along with many new features across all technologies, which can be accessed by applications using the DirectX APIs.

If you still have this issue, please reopen a new thread in answers forum.

Best regards,

Sunny

• Marked as answer by Anna Cc Monday, April 21, 2014 7:47 AM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:50 AM