Skip to main content

none
Create a student account in Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone!

I would like to start with Azure Machine Learning and I have seen that if you have a student account, you can get a 100$ and access to Azure Machine Learning for free ... But when I try to register, Azure ask me a Windows Account (hotmail, outlook...) and my student account is gmail. So what Can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Monday, October 21, 2019 1:53 PM

All replies

• Hi 

If you want to get the student account your school mail domain must be registered with Microsoft as its validates during account creation.

Else you will get the below error 

>>> Your email domain is not currently registered with us. You can choose another verification method.

It is even documented by MS as FAQ

Reference:- https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/free/free-account-students-faq/

Hope this is helpful !!

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Monday, October 21, 2019 2:06 PM
  • Hi,

Hope the above response helps to resolve your student account set-up issue. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Monday, October 21, 2019 5:33 PM