none
How does this icon act ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I am not experienced to deal with mobile, but I just connect it to my PC  to charge the battery and it appears something of the definition does not work. I don't know which program or device to download from the sites but I go to the device manager and when I click on the upper part so that to updated the missing definition which appears ( yellow ) the icon immediately sends order to the  tray down on the right  and it begins to download automatically but two minutes after and it stops. 
    • Here I upload the icon which needs to be identified 

• Edited by Mohammad515 Saturday, October 19, 2019 7:17 PM
    Saturday, October 19, 2019 7:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is your issue that you can't charge after connecting to the computer, or you can charge but can't display device information(such as file in file explorer)? Try right click - > Update Driver in device manager(requires Networking). Then restart the computer.

Best Regards,

Drake

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 2:33 AM