Skip to main content

none
Generated Azure link RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

That isnt enough information to do anything with.  Can you give more info on the issue you're seeing and provide a screenshot?

Thanks,

Matt

Monday, September 16, 2019 3:00 PM
  • Hi I've been trying to provide images and links but the site will not let me add anything of the sort since my account is not verified
    Monday, September 16, 2019 3:03 PM
  • I go to Generate a shared access signature on my blob storage and it generates a URL for me. I go to the URL and it tells me Authentication has failed.
    Monday, September 16, 2019 3:04 PM
  • Can you also provide more information, what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Can you share me the screenshot of the error message or error code? Where are you trying to connect on (Ex:Storage explorer, Portal or Code)? 

Refer here: How Create and use a SAS with Blob storage

Get the SAS for a blob container using storage explorer

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:05 AM
  • What specific permissions did you provide to the SAS URL, is Read permission one of them ? Also, do you have any Firewall or Vnet restrictions set on this storage account ?

Thanks,

Adam

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:57 PM
  • @Keithg488 Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, September 23, 2019 7:10 AM
  • @Keithg488 Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Tuesday, September 24, 2019 3:12 PM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, September 26, 2019 5:38 AM
  • Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know. If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:09 AM