Skip to main content

none
Windows 10 compatible logo RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning to anyone reading this,

I've read many documents and browsed through discussions on this topic, but I failed to find any definite and clear answer.

Is there any official Windows 10 compatible logo achiveable through certification process? There were ones for Windows 7 and 8 (and products of my company have them).

The documents says nothing about Windows 10 logo except for the first paragraph:
    "Follow these steps to get your desktop app certified for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.".
     There is some information about Windows 7 and 8, we can find nice windows 8 logo artwork, but not Windows 10.

The certification requires certain dashboard which is charged,
     so we would like to avoid unnecessary expenses, for we already have our applications certified for Windows 7 and 8.

Best Regards,
     Tomáš (read Toma:sh) Slouka

Friday, March 11, 2016 9:59 AM

Answers

• Thanks for posting here.

The new Windows HLK for Windows 10 is an evolution of the Windows Logo Kit (WLK) and the Windows Hardware Certification Kit (HCK). It is designed to help your company deliver systems, software, and hardware products that are compatible with Windows and run reliably on Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, and Enterprise), and the next version of Windows Server. Like previous versions, the tests in Windows HLK for Windows 10 enable you to take advantage of the Windows Hardware Compatibility Program (formerly the Hardware Certification Program). After passing certain tests, the program allows you to use the Windows logo as part of your marketing.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 6:28 AM

All replies

• Thanks for posting here.

The new Windows HLK for Windows 10 is an evolution of the Windows Logo Kit (WLK) and the Windows Hardware Certification Kit (HCK). It is designed to help your company deliver systems, software, and hardware products that are compatible with Windows and run reliably on Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, and Enterprise), and the next version of Windows Server. Like previous versions, the tests in Windows HLK for Windows 10 enable you to take advantage of the Windows Hardware Compatibility Program (formerly the Hardware Certification Program). After passing certain tests, the program allows you to use the Windows logo as part of your marketing.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 6:28 AM
  • Thank you very much, that actually answers my question.
    Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:45 AM