SSIS Error RRS feed

• Question

• I got this error when I execute SSIS package in IST server
    "An error occurred while adding the managed SSIS type library to the script host. Verify that the DTS 2000 runtime is installed"

can any one help.
    Santosh
    Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:08 PM

Answers

All replies

• It's posible that you can indicate the current version of SQL Server? I think that you are trying to execute a DTS Package using SSIS, but I need more information. If you need execute this kind of package with out conversion please indicate, otherwise you can convert the DTS package to SSIS.  but you must explain more about your environment and needs.

Julio Bueyes MSTS SQL Server 2005 MSTS Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence Developer

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:22 PM

Actually I am migrate some DTS package to SSIS and that SSIS package which was successful migrate  and works in my local environment which was Windows 2003 server.These DTS package contains some ActiveX script and that also work in my local system. When I am deploy in IST environment there face a problem. IST is Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit Operating System). Here network team install Sqlserver 2008.

Error message is "An error occurred while adding the managed SSIS type library to the script host. Verify that the DTS 2000 runtime is installed"
      I think SSIS package not unable to execute ActiveX script (VB script)

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:23 PM
  • You need to execute the package in 32 bit mode

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb500440(v=sql.105).aspx

SQL Server 2008 does not include support for DTS in the following circumstances:

Chuck Pedretti | Magenic – North Region | magenic.com

• Marked as answer by Eileen Zhao Tuesday, December 25, 2012 6:11 AM
    Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:22 PM