Preview feature for Analytical Storage Stuck in pending state RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to enable the public preview of analytical storage, but after enabling the feature, it is stuck in a pending state.

What is the typical amount of time for this preview feature to become available?

Saturday, November 30, 2019 2:15 PM

Answers

• Hi Brent,

As a follow-up and as you now know, the Analytical Storage feature is in a private preview stage where participating requires approval. The PG has been in contact with you to gather additional information. Approval is on a case by case basis.

If anybody else is seeking to enable this functionality, please provide me your Cosmos DB instance name by sending an email to AzCommunity, and I will get this information to the Cosmos DB Product Group.

Regards,

Mike

Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:21 PM

All replies

• Could you please confirm the status now.

Monday, December 2, 2019 11:40 AM
  • Still pending
    Monday, December 2, 2019 1:19 PM
  • Been pending for 4 days or so.
    Monday, December 2, 2019 2:59 PM
  • still pending
    Tuesday, December 3, 2019 1:33 AM
  • Still Pending
    Tuesday, December 3, 2019 1:26 PM
  • Still pending...

Is anyone monitoring this?

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 7:37 PM
  • Hi Brent,

Can you please send me your Azure Subscription GUID if you do not have an Azure Support Plan. I need a support ticket opened to then escalate to the product group. If you have a support plan, please create a support request and send me that support request ID. If you dont, I'd be happy to create a one-time request to have this issue investigated. Either way, please send this information to AzCommunity and I will return next steps.

Appologies for the delay with this issue.

Regards,

Mike

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 7:49 PM
  • I sent the subscription ID
    Tuesday, December 3, 2019 8:45 PM
  • Thank you for this information, Brent. I have escalated to the PG and will see what they are able to do. Hopefully, they can enable this for you. I will update you when I have more information.

Regards,

Mike

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 9:39 PM
  • Hi Brent,

As a follow-up and as you now know, the Analytical Storage feature is in a private preview stage where participating requires approval. The PG has been in contact with you to gather additional information. Approval is on a case by case basis.

If anybody else is seeking to enable this functionality, please provide me your Cosmos DB instance name by sending an email to AzCommunity, and I will get this information to the Cosmos DB Product Group.

Regards,

Mike

Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:21 PM