none
Tenant to Tenant Migration and getting rid of CSP. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys, I'm new here, hope you can help me.

I've got an issue I need to clarify asap. In my company they are trying to get rid of our Cloud Solutions Provider. Migrating everything from his tenant to one of our own. (So we need to create it)

Maybe starting from scratch would do the trick, as we've had countless problems with different IT support crews and unprofessional service providers. And services, users, permissions, its all scrambled up.

To sum up, what I need to figure out is how to prepare a complete new environment and then migrate everything. So, if I need to create a new subscription and tenant, so that we control the Pay As you Go type of plan and own the tenant, I can't use any of the company's exchange accounts linked to the current azure right? Would it have to be an external?

Then I'd need to migrate every service we use linked to our AD and tenant (that we don't own), to that new one. This means, office 365 licences, Sharepoint, Active Directory, Exchange mailboxes, loganalytics, audit logs, and thats pretty much it.

Which would be the best approach to solving this problem?

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 6:36 PM

All replies