Skip to main content

none
System.Exception: Unable to find 2 routers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have newly built up a Windows HCK setup for validating my Win 10 laptop WLAN device.

I have installed Win 10 1903 on both client and my DUT (Win 10 1903 Laptop)

I have successfully installed HLK client and server software on respective PCs.

And i'm able to run tests on it.

But i'm observing issue while running WLAN tests in HLK studio.

Testcase run - WLAN Association Tests - OPEN_WEP-WPA_TKIP

Test error msg -

System.Exception: Unable to find 2 routers
       at Microsoft.Test.Networking.Kit.Helpers.GetRouterCollection(ApConfigClient AC)
       at HlkTest.AssociationTests.WhckAssociation..ctor(RunTimeConfiguration RuntimeConfig, APConfigParameter AP1Config24GHz, APConfigParameter AP1Config5GHz, APConfigParameter AP2Config24GHz, APConfigParameter AP2Config5GHz, ASSOC_TEST_OPTIONS AssocTestOptions)
       at HlkTest.AssociationTests.WhckAssociation.Associate(RunTimeConfiguration rc, APConfigParameter AP1Config24GHz, APConfigParameter AP1Config5GHz, APConfigParameter AP2Config24GHz, APConfigParameter AP2Config5GHz, ASSOC_TEST_OPTIONS AssocTestOptions)
       at HlkTest.AssociationTests.AssociationTests.Associate_OPEN_WEP_WPA_TKIP()

I want to know if we need to specify the IP address of the routers anywhere in the HLK Manager / Studio. How they should be configured and all.

Please help to answer this issue.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10:30 AM

Answers

• Please review this post.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f4b3a573-3029-46b1-b1a9-0cb9f1af6083/whck-systemexception-unable-to-find-2-routers?forum=wdk

Monday, August 5, 2019 4:42 PM