Expressions box off top of screen with no vertical scroll bar, and zoom percentage value stays at 100% even though it does actually zoom RRS feed

• Question

• Hi - I'm wondering if an update was applied yesterday (around 18 hours ago). 

Issue 1:  My colleague and I both started having issues where when you click in a field, the dynamic content box position is OK but when you change to Expressions, the box goes off the top of the screen.  There is no vertical scroll bar to allow you to scroll up and use it, so you have to zoom out to see it all.

Issue 2:  When you use the buttons to zoom in and out, the display does zoom, however the zoom percentage number always stays at 100%.  This used to work fine until yesterday too.

Thanks

Regards, David.

Expressions box off the top of the screen:

After zooming out, the box fits and the zoom value still shows 100%:

• Edited by DavidC555 Monday, November 25, 2019 11:26 PM
    Monday, November 25, 2019 11:20 PM

All replies

• Thanks DavidC555 for observing this and letting us know. I will work on this internally and will update this thread.

Update : 

I have raised this internally and work is in progress. Will keep you posted for any further update.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:00 AM
  • Thank you.  Looking forward to this being fixed! :)
    Friday, November 29, 2019 5:21 AM
  • We have identified the issue and fix will be deployed within a week.

For issue #2, it is by design. 100% is the icon for 'reset to 100%'.<o:p></o:p>

Friday, December 13, 2019 6:31 AM