Skip to main content

none
Add Peoplepicker div in Textarea -harepoint 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I want to add peoplepicker div in the text area field.

Scenario: i want to share a News with specific People using the Option ,,SHARE".

when i click Share button, textarea will be opened and in that i have one more share button.

We have already used peoplepicker div for comment section.

Can anyone help me on how can i add People picker div in this textarea field.

Monday, October 14, 2019 9:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Pakalavan,

Could you please provide a screen capture about your requirement ? Where did you want to add PeoplePicker Div ?

Did you want to add the screen capture @someone dropdown list in Multiple Line Text field ?

In additional, as you are the new regirested Account in this forum, please verify account in the thread below so that you could post image capture after Account Verified:

Verify Account 42

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:50 AM
  • Hi Pakalavan,

Would you please provide a more deatiled description about this question ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 8:17 AM
  • Hi,

I couldn't post images  as my account is not yet verified. 

I have one button in the News page. when i click this button, dialogbox will be opened. 

Inside the dialog box i have textarea and two buttons : 1 button performs sharing functionality, 2nd one cancel and close the dialog box.

I want to add people pickerdiv in this textarea of dialog box in order to mention the people , to whom i want to share the news.

Thank you

Friday, October 18, 2019 2:10 PM