none
Update Null value (New column) with data RRS feed

• Question

• I have a storage table and i have a new column called Timestamp.

It is being updated but older records have a null value. is there any way that I can Update these NULL Values with a value? at the moment I have no idea how to do this with Azure table storage

Debbie

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 11:04 AM

All replies

• @Debbie Edwards  Can you elaborate more on your query? May I know what SDK are you using?  As I assume that You can add a value to the new row key and perform this task. at

Additional information: You may refer to the few suggestions mentioned in this Stack Overflow threads, which gives you some idea on null value.

Querying azure table storage for null values

Not able to update an entity of type string in azure table storage to null

Additional information: Refer to this SO thread. 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, December 5, 2019 9:11 AM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:09 AM
  • @Debbie Edwards Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 2:36 PM
  • Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, December 16, 2019 9:06 AM
  • I decided to give up on this one, I couldnt figure out how to answer the reply I had.

Sorry, it was a no go. No solution to this

Debbie

Monday, December 16, 2019 4:29 PM