none
Publish one App to both, public store and store for business RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

maybe a too stupid question that i can't find an answer searching around, but ...

We have an App deployed to the Windows public store and now we need to deploy the same App as LOB to the Business Store.

Is the only answer to that to create a secondary App with new Name and Deployment (including builds) to support this?

I can't believe this is true and really hope, someone here tried that before. Anyone out there to help me?

Thanks in advance

Jörg

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I hope you can understand my question.

Sunday, September 20, 2020 4:55 PM

Answers

• Hi,

>>Is the only answer to that to create a secondary App with new Name and Deployment (including builds) to support this?

Yes, you need to create another app in the Store for business. You could consider the Store for business is a part of the Store. Every app in the Store is unique, so you need another app to publish the same package.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

• Marked as answer by Joerg Kraemer Tuesday, September 22, 2020 6:00 AM
    Monday, September 21, 2020 2:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>Is the only answer to that to create a secondary App with new Name and Deployment (including builds) to support this?

Yes, you need to create another app in the Store for business. You could consider the Store for business is a part of the Store. Every app in the Store is unique, so you need another app to publish the same package.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

• Marked as answer by Joerg Kraemer Tuesday, September 22, 2020 6:00 AM
    Monday, September 21, 2020 2:56 AM
  • Hi Roy,

not the answer of my dreams, but ...

Thank you for clarification!

Regards,

Jörg

Tuesday, September 22, 2020 6:02 AM