none
Deployment of an application on Windows store. RRS feed

• Question

• My Architecture is a UWP application and a Windows service application is it possible to deploy both on Windows Store as a single product.

Is there any way to package windows application and windows service so that I can publish on Windows Store

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:30 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Is there any connection between your UWP application and Windows service application? What is the purpose of packaging two applications into one package?If your two applications are separate, you couldn't package them in one package and publish them in the Store as one product.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:46 AM
  • HI Daisy,

I want a few service to be provided to the application and so i want then to be in a single package.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 5:28 AM
  • Hello,

Before you run your UWP program, you should have added the web service to your UWP web reference, right? If you did like this, you could package your UWP application and released it in the Store directly.If I misunderstand , please point out.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:51 AM
  • Hello Daisy,

Instead of web services is it possible to add windows services or UWP app service of my own to the UWP application?

If so can you please guide me through any article you have related to it or can you provide me the steps to do it.

Thanks

Arun Annadata

Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:32 PM