none
Bannner Ads not working in HTML 5 and JavaScript RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm currently working on a videogame  for UWP (windows 10) that integrates ads trough JavaScript and HTML using construct 2 game engine. I've been following Microsoft documentation to implement the ads with no success. The code samples provided in the different resources through Microsoft documentation just manage to get working the interstitial video ad but not the interstitial banner or the banner trough ad control. There's a code sample to integrate such ads using .Net and XAML that actually works well since I tested it already but it seems that JavaScript implementation is currently not working, at least not for banner ads. I tried already different samples, empty projects and also trough the engine itself using the pubcenter plugin that also partially works with interstitial video ad.

if someone managed to get them working somehow  I'll appreciate the help T-T
    Regards,

Friday, January 10, 2020 5:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes, I could reproduce this. I'll confirm this behavior with the store team.

There might be some time delay.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, January 10, 2020 8:46 AM