none
Can't get into the sandbox to complete Azure Fundamentals Training RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have activated my email (as far as I can tell), but still cannot get sandbox to open in the Azure fundamentals training. Can you please help? Thanks.

"Email is required to activate a sandbox

Your Microsoft account must be linked to a valid email to activate a sandbox. Go to to link your email and try again."

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 8:54 PM

All replies

• Your Microsoft account must be linked to a valid email to activate a sandbox. Go to to link your email and try again."

When you registered at Microsoft learn, you might have received an email with a link to confirm registration. Can you use it and complete registration if not done.

Also login to MS Learn site using this email id.

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" or upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:25 AM
  • Hi, still not working. I have logged into Microsoft docs, learn, etc. Still won't let me progress.
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:25 PM
  • Also, I went into my account and there is no button to "verify" my email address. So looks like I am already verified. I also tried in Chrome as well as Firefox. Thanks.
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:35 PM
  • Also, I went into my account and there is no button to "verify" my email address. So looks like I am already verified. I also tried in Chrome as well as Firefox. Thanks.

Please try steps given in below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026276/microsoft-account-how-to-verify-an-email-address

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" or upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:42 PM
  • Hi, yes, I did that. There is no "verify" button anywhere.
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 2:00 PM
  • Hi, any updates to this issue? Thanks!
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:57 PM