Payout questions RRS feed

• Question

•  since 6 months i didn't receive any payments from microsoft dev center nearly 5000$ they stolen my money through apps.

i asked so many times but they replied your account get blocked you are not eligible for payment. what a joke it is..

Friday, February 19, 2016 6:20 AM

Answers

All replies

• apps are not certifying if they certify with in 2 days attention need message displays account get blocked..

Main problem is payout amount not transferred to developer accounts, they are holding the customers amount they are not at all transfer to developer account such a world class organization to do such manipulations is damaging microsoft name world wide.

as per the msdn forum records nearly 200,000$ of developers amount hold by microsoft  six 6 months.

the complete customer support was failed without proper information to developers as well as customers this is not faith to do microsoft such things.

if any one ask regarding payout amount simply they said that the amount was not transfer to you we are the developers we created apps we submit to windows store the microsoft people certifies that apps and customers are buying the apps the purchasing amount transfer to microsoft in that they are taken 30% of store charges the remaining amount has transfer to the developers but they are not transferring simply holding the developers money  and said that you are not eligible for the payout and what right they have to store customer amounts with out transferring to the developers??

that's why the microsoft store name was falling down to down compared to other stores.. No other stores was hold the developers amount like microsoft hope this problem will rectify soon otherwise microsoft will close the store with bad reputation.

Saturday, February 20, 2016 7:44 AM
      • My windows developer account has been removed previously. But in that account I had some reserved money, which is nearly $1600. That money is not transferred to my bank account.

But I got a mail regarding that “your developer account is removed and you are not eligible for payout”.

My reserved money is there in developer account. I got that money from my apps. You sold my apps from store; you received money from the users for the app which I developed. Finally you are not transferring that money to my bank account.

Any how you are taking 25% money for store charges; you have to transfer remaining money to me.

after certification successful only you are accepting apps to store then how I can violate rules. But how about money reserved in that account. You have to transfer that money to me. First you have to transfer money to the developer and after that only you should remove the account. Otherwise revert back money to users who brought apps from the store.

All other stores are doing properly but windows are not transferring money to developers. That why windows is not developing than much of other stores. Give proper respect to developers then you will get good feedback.

Finally i am asking one thing that" we made  the apps Microsoft Store Certify that Customers Purchase the App and Microsoft Revive developers amount and keep with them with out giving to developers or return back to customers" is this a right way to do Microsoft such activities...these activities make them fallen down in the market.

hope they will transfers all developers amount in soon..

make a reply soon......

Saturday, February 20, 2016 7:58 AM
  • yes i agree with that i am also not getting amount from past 5 months
    Saturday, February 20, 2016 8:23 AM
  • Hello All,

If you have already contacted Dev Center support about this may I please have the SR # so I may review your account history? If you do not have a SR # please create a support request by using this link.

-Eric

Contact Dev Center Support

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:02 PM
    Owner
  • not only one time we contact dev center  support 100 of times but no use..

Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:28 AM
  • Microsoft confiscation of the proceeds from the applications, including money from advertising, if the account or application violates any policy without prior notice. This is true or false?
    That money go? while the majority of their customers are very satisfied about the use of applications. It can be returned to the customer or not? microsoft trying to hijack it from developer
    Thursday, March 3, 2016 10:24 AM
  • Support, sadly, is related supports hundreds of times,still received only one notice, "you are not eligible for payment."
    Friday, March 4, 2016 4:07 PM
  • a way of appropriating other people's money really virtuosity

Friday, March 4, 2016 4:16 PM
  • also deleted  acc development, but microsoft has returned all the money to me,I hope that Microsoft will return all the money for other developers like me, thank microsoft
    Sunday, March 6, 2016 2:11 AM
  • I also account deleted, but Microsoft paid out of money for me three months later. Good luck
    Sunday, March 6, 2016 2:21 AM