Not getting payment in Sep and Oct RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

It is about windows phone dev center, payment.

it was showing in the upcoming payment in Sep, but somehow it did not pay and ended up in the reserved payment. And I did not receive the payment in Oct, also. 

I tried to contact Microsoft and created two tickets. The tickets NO. are SRX1355929692ID and 1359940203. Microsoft was answering quickly, but this time, i haven't got response from them days. 

Please help me.

Thanks.

Jerry

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:55 PM

Answers

• Hello Jerry,

Please continue to work with the agent that is assisting you. Some patience may be needed since we need time to research financial transactions to ensure accuracy.

I am closing this thread since there is nothing further we can provide via the forums.

Best regards,

-Eric

Contact Dev Center Support

Monday, November 7, 2016 2:58 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hello JerryJi,

Thank you for providing the case numbers. I will review with the case owner and have the agent follow up with you.

-Eric

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 5:59 PM
    Owner
  • hello Eirc,

I was wondering if there is an update. 

Thanks for your help.

Jerry

Thursday, October 27, 2016 2:34 PM
  • hello Eric, an update would be really appreciated! Please help. Jerry
    Tuesday, November 1, 2016 2:56 PM
  • Hello Jerry,

Please reply to the case for updates on this issue; the agent that owns your case should reach out to you within 24 hours.

-Eric

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 3:36 PM
    Owner
  • hello Eric, i replies several times and nothing happens. No body answers. 
    Wednesday, November 2, 2016 11:11 PM
  • I'm also missing payment. It passed the threshold for a couple of months ago, but still no payout. I haven't contacted support because it's not a lot of money still, so I haven't bothered with it. But would appreciate it if MS could pay when they're supposed to. I got payouts earlier this year without problems, and I haven't changed any payment info so there's really no reason for it to fail now.
    Friday, November 4, 2016 11:26 AM
  • Hello Molvil,

Payouts can be affected by so many things the only way we are able to determine the cause is if you contact support via this link: http://aka.ms/storesupport

-Eric

Friday, November 4, 2016 5:47 PM
    Owner
  • Hello Jerry,

Please respond to the case for updates on your payout.

-Eric

Friday, November 4, 2016 5:48 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Eric,

I tried to reply, but no response. That's why I ask forum for help. Please let me know if you can help. If you keep telling me to reply to the case, i can stop asking here. i am so desperate now.

Thanks.

Jerry

Saturday, November 5, 2016 1:57 PM
  • Hi Eric,

Beside reply to the case, anything else i can do?

Thanks.

Jerry

Saturday, November 5, 2016 2:04 PM
  • Hello Molvil,

Payouts can be affected by so many things the only way we are able to determine the cause is if you contact support via this link: http://aka.ms/storesupport

-Eric

Hi

Yes, I would have done that, but every time I try to submit to support I get a "page is not available" error.

Monday, November 7, 2016 8:55 AM
  • Hello Jerry,

Please continue to work with the agent that is assisting you. Some patience may be needed since we need time to research financial transactions to ensure accuracy.

I am closing this thread since there is nothing further we can provide via the forums.

Best regards,

-Eric

Monday, November 7, 2016 2:58 PM
    Owner