The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Persistent error message associated with the app LocalBridge.exe RRS feed

• Question

• I am receiving a persistent error message tagged LocalBridge.exe in my Windows 10 system.  What can I do to stop it?  Can I delete the app without harming my system.  The gist of the message is "... incorrect parameter ..."
    • Edited by exronin Monday, September 9, 2019 4:36 PM
    Monday, September 9, 2019 4:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is this LocalBridge.exe app developed by you? Is it an UWP app? Or you just received the system error when you doing nothing but just start your Windows 10 system?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:55 AM
  • I'm receiving same error message every time i start my windows and open browser. pls help
    Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:44 PM