none
[UWP] How to use EventHandler in Runtime Component? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I am doing development the C# UWP Application with C++ Runtime Component.

Meanwhile, I need to use the EventHandler in my class with Windows Runtime Conponent (C++).

one scenario

Runtime Component' s Class1 is have the EventHandler A.

And C# UWP is registration function handle to the 'A'.

so that Runtime Component is call the A, and then C# UWP's function B is called.

If you have some sample for EventHandler?

Please attach to this.

Thanks

Jack.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 10:28 AM

Answers

• Hi jack.hong,

You could get some useful information from “Creating Windows Runtime Components in C++” document.

A delegate is a Windows Runtime type that represents a function object. You can use delegates in connection with events, callbacks, and asynchronous method calls to specify an action to be performed later.”

Please check the “Delegates and events” section in the above document.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by jack.hong Monday, July 4, 2016 5:07 AM
    Friday, July 1, 2016 7:05 AM

All replies

• Hi jack.hong,

You could get some useful information from “Creating Windows Runtime Components in C++” document.

A delegate is a Windows Runtime type that represents a function object. You can use delegates in connection with events, callbacks, and asynchronous method calls to specify an action to be performed later.”

Please check the “Delegates and events” section in the above document.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Marked as answer by jack.hong Monday, July 4, 2016 5:07 AM
    Friday, July 1, 2016 7:05 AM
  • Hi Xavier.

Thanks for your information.

I am so very helpful.

Thanks again.

Jack.

Monday, July 4, 2016 5:08 AM
  • @jack.hong,

You're welcome.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 1:05 AM