none
[UWP][C#]How I can send file from app in 1st phone to app in 2nd phone? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone, wish you have a nice day!

As the title, How I can send file from app in 1st phone to app in 2nd phone? THANK YOU!

Friday, April 8, 2016 12:56 AM

Answers

• Sounds like sync data between devices, however you did not clearly told the detail, simply suggest you can try following options

- If you own a server, let the server be the bridge, once you notice the same user login on the different phone, sync the file from 1st phone to 2rd phone.

- If both of the phone in the same network or can be found by Bluetooth or etc, build the socket channel and transmit the file once both phones are ready to send/receive.

Friday, April 8, 2016 6:15 AM

All replies

• Sounds like sync data between devices, however you did not clearly told the detail, simply suggest you can try following options

- If you own a server, let the server be the bridge, once you notice the same user login on the different phone, sync the file from 1st phone to 2rd phone.

- If both of the phone in the same network or can be found by Bluetooth or etc, build the socket channel and transmit the file once both phones are ready to send/receive.

Friday, April 8, 2016 6:15 AM
  • Can I use same OneDrive account to be the Bridge. Please show me how I can do it, Thank you!
    Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:17 AM
  • Definitely, here are some entrance for you to get start:

Windows 10 - Using the OneDrive REST API in a Windows 10 App

Guidelines for accessing OneDrive from an app

Basically you need to use Live Connect SDK and do the REST request to the server.

For your scenario, you may check my second link [Additional usage guidance] section.

Thursday, April 21, 2016 12:39 AM