none
App was unpublished : App functionality is rendered off-screen and is inaccessible to the user: 10.1.2 Device Family RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having a hard time trying to understand this issues that is preventing my updated app to be published to the store. For some reason I keep getting Your app needs attention:"App functionality is rendered off-screen and is inaccessible to the user. Apps should not be truncatedpps must not be truncated." I verified the target versioning is correct. I don't know what to do. Is there something in my code that I need to fix. I already send an email to reportapp@microsoft.com twice. I haven't receive any replies from the email since I encountered this issue. This is the second time I'm getting this message. Here is a screenshot of the message below.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:45 AM

All replies

• Hi AskMr.Smalls,
    >App functionality is rendered off-screen and is inaccessible to the user.
    Did this happen to your app when it was tested locally?Are there any special Settings for device family in your app?
    >I already send an email to reportapp@microsoft.com twice. I haven't receive any replies from the email 
    It takes 3 business to a week for reportapp team to reply. You need wait for a little more time. 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 4, 2019 7:53 AM
  • Hi AskMr.Smalls,

Is there any update for your unpublished issue? I will pay attention to your question.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 15, 2019 9:14 AM
  • Hi Daisy,

Sorry for the late reply. No, I don't get this test my app locally. I send an email recently they send me a screenshot of my menu on my app.  is rendering off screen I don't know how to fix it. Have you encountered screen rendering on any app you developed? I'm trying to figure out how to move left menu over to view the entire window of my app.

Ask Mr.Smalls

Friday, July 26, 2019 12:15 PM