none
Subscription Add-On : Paid only for first time charge RRS feed

• Question

• I have subscription add-on added to two of my apps.As per transaction history, it seems I am being paid for the first transaction and not for the subsequent renewal charges.

Does anyone else facing similar issue?

Thanks in advance.

Friday, July 10, 2020 2:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How long is the period of your subscriptions? When you checked the transaction history, does the history contains at least two period subscriptions?

Another thing is that could you confirm whether the user has canceled the subscription?

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, July 10, 2020 6:09 AM
  • Hi Roy,

When I check transaction history, I don't see anything being paid after 1st subscription. Additionally, there is no report in Dashboard, which tells me how many users are still subscribed with my app OR have un-subscribed from app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Saturday, July 25, 2020 1:41 AM
  • Hi,

I still need more information. How long is the period of your subscriptions? When you checked the transaction history, does the history contains at least two period subscriptions?

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!

Monday, July 27, 2020 2:56 AM
  • Hi Roy,

Period of subscription started from April -2020.

With respect to transaction history, there is no column which tells me whether the transaction is for subscription.

Any help to track this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 1:25 AM
  • Hi,

So how long will the subscription last? One month or more? Then another thing is that have you tired to check the subscription billing period in your code like the sample-Get info about subscription add-ons for the current app? Can you make sure the first subscription is finished? Does the users purchased for the second subscription?

Best regards,

Roy

Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:56 AM
  • Hi Roy,

The subscription which I have provided in my apps are charged to users on MONTHLY basis. So, anyone who has purchased subscription in month of April, should have been charged for May, June and July month too (unless user has discontinued it).

The link you have provided is used to fetch subscription add-on details and below screenshot shows that billing period is on Monthly basis.

I am not sure how we can check if user is still continuing with subscription OR how many users have still part of subscription as there is NO report in dashboard which shows this data. In add-on acquisition report, we just see how many user have purchased add-on BUT doesn't tells how many users have discontinued with subscription add-on.

Friday, July 31, 2020 1:28 AM
  • Hi,

Got that. You think that you haven't get paid for the  subsequent renewal charges, right? I can't check the detailed report for you. Please open a free support ticket here: Contact Us. Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select payout for issue type. 

Best regards,

Roy

Friday, July 31, 2020 6:46 AM