none
Can not validate email RRS feed

• Question

• I have the Message: "Your email address hasn’t been verified. Go here to have a verification email sent to you." on the Dashboard.

But I don't can validate.

I clicked there but I don't get any email. I already checked Spam and Junk folders.

How can I validate my email address?

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 12:26 PM

Answers

• Hello,

The vetting process is currently on hold for the migration.  Once this is back online, which is expected in the next 4 hours, you should be able to validate your email per usual.

Thanks

Jo

Jo T Smith

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 4:06 PM

All replies

• same here for forum alerts.
    Tuesday, August 7, 2012 1:15 PM
  • Hello,

The vetting process is currently on hold for the migration.  Once this is back online, which is expected in the next 4 hours, you should be able to validate your email per usual.

Thanks

Jo

Jo T Smith

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 4:06 PM
  • Thanks, I got now the mail and it worked well.
    Tuesday, August 7, 2012 8:58 PM
  • Me too but it eventually came through this morning (AEST).

DJaus Snr SW Dev (Embedded Systems and .NET)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 3:46 AM
  • Hey Jo, the email validation service is down again? I have the very same problem of the OP. I click on link, but I never receive the email.
    Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:34 PM
  • Hey Jo, the email validation service is down again? I have the very same problem of the OP. I click on link, but I never receive the email.

From the latest blog post: http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2012/08/10/answering-your-top-10-windows-phone-dev-center-questions.aspx

Q: Why do I have a message telling me I need to verify my email?

A:  On the new Dev Center Dashboard you’ll see a Messages area for account-related info. Some of you have noticed a request to verify your email address. This is to ensure we still have the right address for you and understand your preferences for communications like our developer newsletter. This isn’t mandatory, by the way. If you choose not to verify your email, you won’t be blocked from accessing any features of your Dev Center account

Windows Phone Dev Center Support http://developer.windowsphone.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:46 AM
  • I am in a never ending loop issue, I receive the email about confirm:

"Click here to confirm the email address for the following Windows Phone Dev Center account. This will help ensure we can contact you with important information about your account or your apps."

When I click it goes to:

"Email address verification    
            Look for an email from us validating your account.    

[Done]"

And then the process starts over again and again.

Is there anyone with the same issue?

Juan Pablo G.C. MAP 2010 MCTS

Monday, September 24, 2012 4:05 PM
  • I'm having this problem today, unable to verify email account.
    Friday, November 2, 2012 8:57 AM
  • I've registered yesterday and never got the email. On my Dashboard I still have the message "Your email address hasn’t been verified. Go here to have a verification email sent to you."

I request a new verification email, but it never arrives. I checked Junk and there are no emails there. My account is on Hotmail.com

Anyone having the same issue?

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:18 PM
  • I remember that I solve adding en-US in some place in the page that shows the button to verify, I do not know if it is the same issue now.

Juan Pablo G.C.

Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:29 AM
  • I got a problem same you anyone know  how to fix it ?

Validating your account. Learn more.

Your email address hasn’t been verified. Go here to have a verification email sent to you.
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 8:10 AM
  • Have the same Problem: "Your email address hasn’t been verified. Go here to have a verification email sent to you."

BUT!!!! there is a misstake in my Email address. But i can´t change it while is verified. What can i do?

Call Support, Email to Support, noone can help!!!

Thank you,

Sam

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:58 PM
  • Have the same Problem: "Your email address hasn’t been verified. Go here to have a verification email sent to you."

BUT!!!! there is a misstake in my Email address. But i can´t change it while is verified. What can i do?

Call Support, Email to Support, noone can help!!!

Thank you,

Sam

Thank you Danny G, you are the best! He Fix it...

Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:15 PM
  • Hello,

I have the same issue, can not validate email address.. :(

Its been a week. How to resend again the Email Verification?

Thanks.

Herdiansyah Nurhidayat

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:21 PM
  • no way, you are in an never ending loop…

You have to find a MS support guy who fix it manually!!!!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:26 PM