Is the Windows App Studio Collection App Service Down? RRS feed

• Question

• I can't use the Windows AppStudio Collections App in windows 10 right now. I unable to complete the sign-in and the dialog box for connecting to the service says, "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try this again later."

I know this is beta right now. I've checked by internet connection, restarted my laptop, and waited later. Is this a service-wide problem, or is this locally?

Thanks,

this is my signature

Monday, May 15, 2017 1:55 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I have reported this problem to related team since some customer asked question about this last month.

Unfortunately, I just find that the app has been unavailable in the Windows Store:

So the problem of service down still persists, you may use the Website to update the collection content as a workaround.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by MadLibrarian Monday, May 15, 2017 12:48 PM
    Monday, May 15, 2017 6:12 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I have reported this problem to related team since some customer asked question about this last month.

Unfortunately, I just find that the app has been unavailable in the Windows Store:

So the problem of service down still persists, you may use the Website to update the collection content as a workaround.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by MadLibrarian Monday, May 15, 2017 12:48 PM
    Monday, May 15, 2017 6:12 AM
  • thanks!

this is my signature

Monday, May 15, 2017 12:48 PM