none
Unable to check "Enable automatic updates" check box

Question

• Unable to check "Enable automatic updates" checkbox ... its looks like disable state

https://hub.mangoapps.com/sf/MTc1MTQyXzE3OTI5OTA

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Ankur,

At 5 seconds on video, there is a message:Automatic updates are not available for the configured Target Platform Minimum Version. I tested on my Visual Studio, this happens when the min target version of the app is 16299 or earlier. Could you change the Min version of your application targeted and try again? 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:37 AM
  • Thanks resolved
    Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:49 AM
  • Hi Ankur,

I'm glad to know that your problem has been solved. Could you mind to show your solution here and marked it as the answer which can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 4, 2019 2:27 AM