none
How long does it take for the app store to update? RRS feed

• Question

• My app "WPFreeCell" was approved about 2 days ago and if i manually search for it I can find it. But when i look in the card & board section it does not show up. Also when I look in the Whats new section in the market place the newest app is about 9 days old. How long does it take for microsoft to update the Whats New section of the market place?

Matthew Montgomery

Friday, February 15, 2013 6:27 PM

Answers

• About 4 days but I waited almost 2 days I started to wonder about the market place. I kept seeing the same apps over and over again even though I had scrolled through about 200+ apps. Now it seems that they have this issue taken care of. The new section has now been updated.

Matthew Montgomery

• Marked as answer by Nadako Monday, February 18, 2013 7:50 PM
    Monday, February 18, 2013 7:49 PM

All replies

• I'm having same issue.
    Friday, February 15, 2013 7:54 PM
  • Hi Matthew,

How long did it take to get your app certified ?

Rgds,

Tushar

Monday, February 18, 2013 4:44 PM
  • About 4 days but I waited almost 2 days I started to wonder about the market place. I kept seeing the same apps over and over again even though I had scrolled through about 200+ apps. Now it seems that they have this issue taken care of. The new section has now been updated.

Matthew Montgomery

• Marked as answer by Nadako Monday, February 18, 2013 7:50 PM
    Monday, February 18, 2013 7:49 PM
  • Same thing here, I submitted a support ticket about it yesterday.

It's really pissing me off to no limit.

When it gets to collecting money, they have absolutely nooooo technical problem. When it comes to giving money, service and so on... Surprise surprise...

Oh well, what you gonna do.

Friday, February 22, 2013 9:16 AM
  • Same issue here. Sent also support ticket but they do not see any problem there. Just some common answers of list algorithms.... But it really seems that hehaviour have been changed. So it is impossible to publish apps for indie developers. Anyone can not find your new apps anymore.
    Friday, February 22, 2013 11:08 AM
  • For some of us 7.5 developers our app market does not say new+rising it simply states "new" there is great confusion for many people that are not on windows phone 8 yet. I was able to find my app but it was about mid way down the page. So it wasnt even that great.

Matthew Montgomery

Monday, February 25, 2013 6:19 AM