none
Why advertisement is not shown for test value. RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed Advertisement SDK from nuget.

I used test values from here
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/monetize/test-mode-values

AdUnitId

AppId
    3f83fe91-d6be-434d-a0ae-7351c5a997f1

<UI:AdControl x:Name="AdvertisementControl" Grid.Row="2" ApplicationId="3f83fe91-d6be-434d-a0ae-7351c5a997f1"
    AdUnitId="10865270"
    HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"
    Height="50"
    Width="320"
    VerticalAlignment="Top"/>

But nothing works!!!

Size is acceptable from here
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/monetize/supported-ad-sizes-for-banner-ads

Why I don't see test advertisement.

Before upadating from nuget I saw it.

• Moved by David_FF Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:27 AM more relative to Ad
    Monday, November 14, 2016 12:03 PM

Answers

• Hi SmartWhy,

I find the test values have worked fine, and now you can try it again. If you have any question, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 3:14 AM

All replies

• Hi SmartWhy,

Since your issue is more relative to the Advertisement SDK, I will help you move this thread to the AD forum for better help.

Best Regards,
    David

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:24 AM
  • Hi SmartWhy,

Microsoft related team have realized this issue and they are working hard to fix this.  please wait patiently and I will update if I get any reply.

you could also create support ticket through your developer account so that you could receive latest news.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu.

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:28 AM
  • Hi SmartWhy,

I find the test values have worked fine, and now you can try it again. If you have any question, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 3:14 AM