none
LOB - Cannot use notifications

Question

• Although I have configured my test LOB app to receive store notifications the app doesn't appear in the selection box when trying to send a notification from the store.

public App()

{

this.InitializeComponent();

this.Suspending += OnSuspending;

RegisterEngagementNotification();

}

private async void RegisterEngagementNotification()

{

StoreServicesEngagementManager engagementManager = StoreServicesEngagementManager.GetDefault();

var result = await engagementManager.RegisterNotificationChannelAsync();

Debug.WriteLine(result.ToString());

}

Wednesday, November 7, 2018 1:23 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Well, one question I'm confused. Have you associated your app to your developer account?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:53 AM
  • Yes, the app is associated, published and installed on a few of the company test pc's
    Thursday, November 8, 2018 9:18 AM
  • Hi,

Since the problem is more related to Store Engagement Framework, I'll help you to move this thread to Store Engagement Framework Forum. You could get more help there.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 9, 2018 3:13 AM