none
Problem with registering Account: Error code 2006 RRS feed

• Question

• I am triying to Register a company developer account.

Every time i put in the credit card data and press "next" i get this Error Message:

• Error Code: 2006
    • Korrelations-ID: 5ce72ec5-5f8c-4d8b-a8e9-2091d459df70,QEFjEHFNvUycav1O.0.0

Can someone tell me what is wrong? Binging after this didn't help - even googeling didn't…

I tryed with Firefox 60.8.0esr, IE 11.0.9600 an Edge 42.17134.1.0

Monday, September 23, 2019 11:54 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to register account, I'll help you to move this thread to the Register and Manage Account Forum. You could get more professional support there.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 1:13 AM
  • Hi W.SC,

Does your address of the credit card is match with the address which you mentioned in the bank ?Is the information true and complete in your account profile?

Since the account register question includes to much personal information, it is unwise to discuss it in the forum.The faster and safer to solve this issue is to make a ticket to ask the team for help directly. [Steps:click 'Contact us' > 'Dashboard...' as support topic > 'Account setup & management' as issue type> 'Submit an incident' ]. 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:43 AM