none
Browser not working after Windows 10 update RRS feed

• Question

• Dear experts, 

I am facing an issue after windows 10 update. Internet is connected but Microsoft EDGE browser is not working. I have installed google chrome in my Laptop but facing the same issue.

Thursday, January 2, 2020 8:10 AM

All replies

• There are too many browser support numbers on the web, You are so lucky you get the best otherwise nobody gives free technical support over the phone online. 

You can solve this issue by changing the IP address in the network section area. You need to configure your IP settings. 

Regards

Luke

Monday, January 6, 2020 10:44 AM
  • Hi Luke, 

Yes Monica is saying right, There are many third party support provider on the web but only 1% is good. A few months ago I have visited a Browser tech support website because my browser suddenly crashed.  Then one of the technical guy provide me best solutions over the chat. 

Sometimes we are unable to face that technical issues because we are from non technical background. And for the Browsers no Official support on web, So this is our compulsion to choose third party because we can't fix that type of issues.

Friday, January 17, 2020 1:35 PM
  • First of all you can try to restart your PC and reopen Microsoft Edge.

Check and install latest Windows update to help correct problems by replacing outdated files.

You can also try to perform clean boot.

Edge Troubleshooting

Clear all browsing data

Disable edge extensions

Reset Edge browser

Reinstall Edge browser

If Problem still persists

RUN DISM and SFC Utility

• Proposed as answer by Akshay M Friday, January 31, 2020 1:05 PM
    Friday, January 31, 2020 1:05 PM