none
Store certification failed due to error 1201 for UWP app. RRS feed

All replies

• Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to publishing apps, I'll help you to move this thread to the Publishing Windows Store App Forum. You could get more professional support about publishing apps.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 1:11 AM
  • Hello,

I take a brief check for your project , since the forum doesn't have exactly what causes the 1201 error,I could rule out several common reasons for the error 1201.Could you reply the mail of the certification failure to consult the team directly for the reason? 

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:11 AM
  • Hello Daisy. I'm sorry, but I didn't receive any e-mail notification from the Dev Center. I don't know why I have stopped received them.

Desde España / From Spain

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:47 AM
  • Is there any way that a support person could access my Dashboard directly and check what's going on? The application is Parrot Disco Reflight. It's in the Microsoft Store already. The problems I've got are coming from the submission of the new version. Thanks in advance.

Desde España / From Spain

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:50 AM
  • Hello,

You could make a support ticket to ask the team who could also track your submission process to ask for one-to-one help directly.[steps: Contact us> 'Dashboard' as support topic > 'App submissions' as issue type> 'Package management' as Subcategory >submit an incident].

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:25 AM