none
Windows Store "listings" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My app is in the Windows Store, available in 242 "markets". However, when I make a new submission for the app it says only "English (United States)" under "Store listings" for my app.

Does this mean my app is only showing up in the Windows Store for United States users, and/or those who speak English? Would adding more languages under Store listings make the app visible to more users in the Windows Store? Would it rank higher in search results for users of those languages?

Thanks in advance!

- Joe
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

My app is in the Windows Store, available in 242 "markets". However, when I make a new submission for the app it says only "English (United States)" under "Store listings" for my app.

Does this mean my app is only showing up in the Windows Store for United States users, and/or those who speak English? Would adding more languages under Store listings make the app visible to more users in the Windows Store? Would it rank higher in search results for users of those languages?

Thanks in advance!

- Joe

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:41 AM
  • Hi Joe,

>Does this mean my app is only showing up in the Windows Store for United States users, and/or those who speak English? 

This means your app is presented to the user in English(United States), which does not affect the range of users applicable to app in the store.For example, some apps that we use can be switched to different languages after installation.The Market section affects scope of your app's users. 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:53 AM