The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

[UWP]How to make the constant of InkFile and InkImageToFile ? RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

I could not understand your question well. Could you explain your question with more information? What behavior you want to get and what's the behavior you currently facing?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 14, 2019 4:02 AM
  • I want to share inkCanvas stroke according to the documentation of the blog, I need to define the constant inkimageToFile and inkFile in a file CS. 
     I use Windows Template studio
    • Edited by Javier Ra Monday, January 14, 2019 2:36 PM more information
    Monday, January 14, 2019 9:04 AM
  • Hi,

The Constants.inkedImageFile and Constants.inkFile are string parameters that represents the file name. They are used in the following codes.

await folder.GetFileAsync(Constants.inkFile);
    await folder.CreateFileAsync(Constants.inkedImageFile, CreationCollisionOption.ReplaceExisting);

You could defined the name of the file as whatever you want. It depends on you.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:47 AM
  • Hi,

It is better to make inkCanvas stroke OnAutoSave so that the sharing can catch the image, apart to carry it has a GridView

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:45 AM
  • Hi,

I could not understand it well. Or could you please said it more clearly? Is this still related to Constants.inkFile and Constants.inkedImageFile?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 7:46 AM
  • Hi, 

In the video Chanel 9 on ColoringBook you see a file Constants.Cs where they declare the constants of InkedImageToFile and InkeFile, it is better to do this OnAutoSave

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:16 AM
  • Hi,

I have to say that the link you provide seems to be a Web Translator. But if you want to do the same on Auto Save, why not use the same file since you have know that file?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Friday, January 18, 2019 8:08 AM
  • Hi:

I have find this document not if it serves to save and Cargarpero seems more to close the app. Look at the AutoSave part.

AutoSave

Friday, January 18, 2019 9:53 AM
  • Hi,

This is a WinForm or WPF sample but it's not a UWP sample. Could you please look for some UWP samples?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Monday, January 21, 2019 2:23 AM