none
Stuck on for over a week "Employment verification We're verifying that your email address belongs to your company. This usually takes a few hours, although in some cases it may take several days." RRS feed

• Question

• We signed up to the developer portal nearly 10 days ago and the lack of  employment verification is blocking us from submitting out Outlook Add In app.  How can we solve this issue?

I suspect it may be becuase the same contact (me) is the seller and the approver.  However what to do now?  I have tried to access support, but I haven't even been able to find the support for the Developer 

Partner Microsoft Page: Account 

Employment verification

We're verifying that your email address belongs to your company. This usually takes a few hours, although in some cases it may take several days.
    Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:54 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Derive from The account signup process : For company accounts, the process takes a little longer, as we also need to confirm that you’re authorized to set up the account for your company. This verification can take from a few days to a couple of weeks, and often includes a phone call to your company. You can check your verification status on the Account settings page.

Please be patient.Because the account verification includes lots of personal information, you could make a support ticket to ask the team for help directly if there is still no response from the Microsoft after a couple of weeks. Please click 'contact us', select 'dashboard issue' as support topic and 'Account setup & management' as issue type to 'submit an incident'.More detailed information, you could refer to Developer Center registration issues.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 4, 2019 1:47 AM