none
Verification Status Pending RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Our account verification status is still "Pending" although all fields are filled. Taxation and payout account are the latest ones we updated.

Is there still something to fill or is it just delaying due someone is manually checking or data?

Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:42 PM

All replies

• Hello SavoNgalo,

At this time, vetting may take several days as your information is reviewed, verified, and processed. Please make sure you are checking for any notifications or needed information through your corporate approver, and if you experience a significant delay, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!

Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:28 PM
  • Mine has been pending for years. I will create a request at the link you gave. Thanks!
    Wednesday, January 8, 2020 6:19 AM
  • Oh my: they are charging $499.00 to create a request with you at the link you provided. I've been selling apps for a few years now via the Microsoft store, and I'm just wanting to find out how to get payment sent to my account. Why should it stay in Microsoft's account? Would love help.
    Wednesday, January 8, 2020 6:30 AM