none
I got noadavailable error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I got problem with uwp monetize

my app id : 9pg7grdqt14x and ad unit id :1100060719 not working.
    When I try to debug it said : noadavailable

my apps already in the store since november 12, 2019, until today, still no ads shown

Thursday, November 14, 2019 11:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Does the ad you mentioned mean adControl?  And did you get this error when you used the adControl?

Best Regards,

Fay

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, November 15, 2019 1:12 AM
  • Hi Fay,

Yes, i'm using adcontrol

<UI:AdControl Grid.Row="17" Grid.Column="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" ApplicationId="9pg7grdqt14x"
            AdUnitId="1100060719"

HorizontalAlignment="Center"
             Height="90"
            VerticalAlignment="Bottom"
            Width="728"/>

Friday, November 15, 2019 1:19 AM
  • Hi,

There are many reasons that might cause this behavior. Does the AdControl show the test ads correctly when you test it? And please make sure that you are not using the test ad unit value in the store version. If it is not a test ad unit value, have you verified the size of the ad unit in the partner center to see if the size is greater or less than the size of the AdControl in your app's code?

Best regards.?

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!

Friday, November 15, 2019 2:48 AM
  • Hi,

There are many reasons that might cause this behavior. Does the AdControl show the test ads correctly when you test it? And please make sure that you are not using the test ad unit value in the store version. If it is not a test ad unit value, have you verified the size of the ad unit in the partner center to see if the size is greater or less than the size of the AdControl in your app's code?

Best regards.?

Roy

Hi,

Adcontrol with test ads works, I'm using app id and ad unit id from partner.microsoft.com. My ads size 90x728, as the same as recommended size

<UI:AdControl Grid.Row="17" Grid.Column="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" ApplicationId="9pg7grdqt14x"
            AdUnitId="1100060719"

Height="90"
            Width="728"/>

Friday, November 15, 2019 2:59 AM
  •         <StackPanel VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Grid.Row="17" Grid.Column="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" >
            <UI:AdControl  ApplicationId="9pg7grdqt14x"
            AdUnitId="1100060719"
              Height="90"
            Width="728"/>
            </StackPanel>

</Grid>
    </Page>
    I've try using remove stackpanel, it's also not working, ads still blank
    Friday, November 15, 2019 3:11 AM
  • Have you tried looking at the multiple other forum posts on more or less the same issue... if not I suggest you look at them rather than repeating the same content here...
    Friday, November 15, 2019 8:21 AM
  • hi,

i've search on net and forum, mostly case in 2016-2017, I can't find recent year post with the same problem (or I've missed it).

mostly the resolution is update the nuget package. and I'm using recent package, I've tried downgrade the nuget package and it still happen

Friday, November 15, 2019 8:25 AM
  • Hi,

You could try to contact the store team about the account issue here: Contact US.

Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select Ads in app for issue type and select SDK for subcategory. You could get more help with the account issue via the ticket.

Best regards,
    Roy

Monday, November 18, 2019 3:32 AM
  • thanks, let me try it
    Monday, November 18, 2019 3:36 AM
  • "Contact us" not useful in this case because It happen to all UWP developers, all new published apps on Store. Store team please fix it as soon as possible
    Monday, November 18, 2019 11:00 AM
  • Are the ads working now? Or is the problem still there?
    Friday, November 22, 2019 12:03 PM
  • nope, problem still occur

No updates from Microsoft team

Friday, November 22, 2019 8:08 PM
  • Hi,

We've reported this recently. Please keep contact with the store team to get the latest update.

Best regards,

Roy

Monday, November 25, 2019 3:01 AM
  • Hi,

After talking to the team, the team checked your app which app's ID is 9pg7grdpt14x. But there is no ad request from the app in the backend. Could you please check your app again to see if your are using the correct unit ID?

Best regards,

Roy

Monday, November 25, 2019 9:55 AM
  • Hi,

Below is my ad setting

BarcodeGenerator 9pg7grdqt14x 1100060719 Banner UWP (Windows 10) Automatic Active

and I can't find my apps with ID: 9pg7grdpt14x in partner.microsoft.com dashboard

Monday, November 25, 2019 10:04 AM
  • Hi,

>>I can't find my apps with ID: 9pg7grdpt14x in partner.microsoft.com dashboard

Sorry, I typed a wrong app ID, the team said your application with app ID 9pg7grdqt14x is not requesting any ads. Could you please share this information with the supporter when you open the support ticket?

Also, is could you please tell me the error code or some log about the error?

Best regards,

Roy

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:29 AM
  • I think it's bug from ads component, I'm using test app id, and it's working

when I change to my app id, said no ads available. and I think the ads should be working automatically with setting from XAML, no need more code.

Do I have to *force* request ads? and how to do it?

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:35 AM
  • Hi,

Have you opened a support ticket to the team? If you did, could you please share the support ticket ID with me?

Best regards,

Roy

Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:15 AM
  • Hi,

Have you opened a support ticket to the team? If you did, could you please share the support ticket ID with me?

Best regards,

Roy

Hi Roy,

here is ticket# : SRX1488405969ID 

Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:17 AM
  • Hi,

I will send your ticket ID to the team for further help! There might be some time delay before I got response from the team. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

Friday, November 29, 2019 1:53 AM
  • Hi,

I got the response from the backend team. The backend team checked your app's unit ID in the background. It appears that adunit’s size is 300*250 whereas the you are using size 728*90. Could you please try with 300*250(Width*Height) adunit size?

Best regards,

Roy

Friday, November 29, 2019 5:43 AM
  • Hi, 

still no luck

Friday, November 29, 2019 6:07 AM
  • Do ad units in have sizes when you create them in the partner center? I assumed the requested ad size is determined by the width/height of the adcontrol 
    Friday, November 29, 2019 11:46 AM
  • here is my ad unit setting

there's no setting for size ad unit

Friday, November 29, 2019 11:52 AM
  • Hi,

I got the response from the backend team. The backend team checked your app's unit ID in the background. It appears that adunit’s size is 300*250 whereas the you are using size 728*90. Could you please try with 300*250(Width*Height) adunit size?

Best regards,

Roy

But we can only set adunit's size in <AdControl>. There is no option to set adunit's size in Partner Center.
    Saturday, November 30, 2019 2:17 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please share me the xaml code snippet about the ad control?

Best regards,

Roy

Monday, December 2, 2019 1:12 AM
  • Hi Roy,

Below is snippet code

<Page xmlns:my="using:Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:local="using:BarcodeGenerator" xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/blend/2008" xmlns:mc="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006" xmlns:UI="using:Microsoft.Advertising.WinRT.UI" xmlns:Custom="using:Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Grid" xmlns:Custom2="using:Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Barcode" x:Class="BarcodeGenerator.MainPage" mc:Ignorable="d" Background="{ThemeResource ApplicationPageBackgroundThemeBrush}"> <Grid x:Name="LayoutRoot" Margin="20,20,20,20" > <Grid.RowDefinitions> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="50"/> <RowDefinition Height="20"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="40"/> <RowDefinition Height="*"/> </Grid.RowDefinitions> <Grid.ColumnDefinitions> <ColumnDefinition Width="400"/> <ColumnDefinition Width="200"/> <ColumnDefinition Width="*"/> </Grid.ColumnDefinitions> <StackPanel Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0" Orientation="Horizontal" > .....

</StackPanel> <StackPanel VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Grid.Row="14" Grid.Column="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" > <UI:AdControl ApplicationId="9pg7grdqt14x" AdUnitId="1100060719" ErrorOccurred="AdControl_ErrorOccurred" Height="90" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Width="728"/> </StackPanel> </Grid> </Page>

Monday, December 2, 2019 1:18 AM
  • Hi,

As mentioned in my previous reply, could you please changed your ad control as the following?

<UI:AdControl  ApplicationId="9pg7grdqt14x"
            AdUnitId="1100060719"
                              ErrorOccurred="AdControl_ErrorOccurred"
              Height="250"                       

Width="300"/>

</StackPanel>

Best regards,

Roy

Monday, December 2, 2019 3:20 AM
  • HI,

I've replied at Friday, November 29, 2019 6:07 AM, still no luck

Monday, December 2, 2019 3:45 AM
  • Hi,

I'm contacting the team about this. Could you please also keep contact with the team via support ticket? 

Best regards,

Roy

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 8:52 AM
  • Hi,

The team confirm that there is no ad request from your application in the backend. The team created tested app that could receive the ad correctly.

Could you please share the trace logs if you are able to see ad requests from your end?

Best regards,

Roy

Thursday, December 5, 2019 8:16 AM
  • Hi,

The team confirm that there is no ad request from your application in the backend. The team created tested app that could receive the ad correctly.

Could you please share the trace logs if you are able to see ad requests from your end?

Best regards,

Roy

Hi,
    Did they associate the tested app with store? Because non-associated app can display ads normally. Just the app which is associated with store (also new store account) is having Ads display problem.

• Edited by hharri Monday, December 9, 2019 4:01 AM
    Monday, December 9, 2019 4:00 AM