Does anyone know how to get the zStart KITL? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to debug my program with the zStart KITL. It is said that new Windows Phone 7 contains the zStart KITL tool. But I can't find it on my device. My device is HTC HD7 T9292, OS is Windows Phone 7.5, OS version is 7.10.7720.68.
    Does anyone know how to get it?

Thanks a lot!
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 3:35 AM

Answers

• No idea what zStart KITL is (not even Google knows what it is), but you can only debug your app through Visual Studio.  If it was one of the test apps that once existed on pre-production ROMs (many of the names of early test apps started with lower-case 'z'), then it is long gone and was never a supported tool.
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 3:43 AM

All replies

• No idea what zStart KITL is (not even Google knows what it is), but you can only debug your app through Visual Studio.  If it was one of the test apps that once existed on pre-production ROMs (many of the names of early test apps started with lower-case 'z'), then it is long gone and was never a supported tool.
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 3:43 AM

I read a document about using zStart KITL to debug my own dlls.

Thanks anyway!
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 5:14 AM