none
The dashboard will no longer update Ad info. Is Microsoft just taking my money from advertising revenue? RRS feed

• Question

• The Microsoft Advertising Reports is broken on the Partner Center from 15 March.

What will happen with ads displayed from Microsoft Advertsing from 15th March to 1st June?

Microsoft still displays ads in my apps! So how will get the money for these impressions if the Partner Dashboard not showing my impressions?

I reported this problem, but the support saying they don't care about this error:
    "I would like to let you know that this will not be supported any longer the dashboard will no longer update Ad info."

Support ticket: SRX1499046390ID 

Friday, May 8, 2020 8:51 AM

All replies

• You can filter ADS Revenue under Transaction history. Filters/Earning type/ADSREVENUE. Ad Performance report is empty and deprecated.
    Friday, May 8, 2020 8:59 AM
  • Microsoft still displaying ads in my apps without giving any money to me. The ad performance report is broken.

@Microsoft: Will you pay me for these ad displays? 

Friday, May 8, 2020 4:35 PM
  • Hi all,

I have helped you consult the relevant team and update here as soon as I get the response. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 11, 2020 2:04 AM
  • The problem is that the Advertising Revenue Report is broken from 15th March 2020 !!!
    I'm still displaying ads from Microsoft, but they are not shown in the Advertising Revenue Report!!!

@Microsoft: Will you pay me for these ad displays? 

Thursday, May 14, 2020 7:53 PM