Error un Windows AppStudio Collections RRS feed

• Question

• Hello
    I have been working for a couple of weeks that I can not use the "Windows AppStudio Collections" APP to change my APP data.
    The error is always the same on both my mobile phone and on my PC "The sign in process has not been completed".

Can anybody help me.

Thank you
    Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:05 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I can reproduce this issue. So I report it to the App Studio team first to check it.

I'll keep you posted.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 24, 2017 7:55 AM
  • Thanks for the help.

I will be attentive if there is news.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:23 AM
  • Hi Terragens,

It seems the live account couldn't be validated. But the code of the app has not been changed since long time ago.

Related team is investigating this issue. I will let you know once we have any progress.

As a workaround, you can use the website to update the collection content first.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:46 AM