none
How does capslock indicator works?

Question

• I want to know how does capslock indicator image comes infront of any window when pressed to create an app which shows image infront of screen without affecting current active window.
    Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I can't tell how other apps are working. But I'm curious why you are asking about this? Are you developing UWP apps? 

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:33 AM
  • yes, i am beginner and want to develop app which opens windows which look like capslock indicator

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:12 AM
  • Hi,

Do you mean you wants your app to be always on the top or your app shows looks like the same size of capslock indicator? What's the function you want to implement in your app?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:16 AM