none
Swiping in the ListView control in UWP. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team

I am currently working on a UWP application targeted for a Mobile device(Windows 10 v 14393).

There is a requirement on a page to show the data in a list where each row is swipable(Both Left and Right).

I have tried SwipeControl class but it is not working as it was introduced in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (introduced v10.0.16299.0)

I have tried to implement the swiping manually using ManipulationMode, ManipulationDelta and ManipulationCompleted events on the DataTemplate of the listview. But after setting the value of ManipulationMode to TranslateX we have observerd that although the swiping is working fine but we are no longer able to scroll through the list.

Basically no event other then the swiping is working after implementing the above approach.

Finally we have used Telerik RadlistView which is supporting both Swiping and Scrolling but the same issue is present in this control also. The area in the row where the swiping is working scrolling does not work and the area where the scrolling is working swiping does not work.

Is it possible to achieve this feature we also have a constraint that the windows version of the device cant get upgraded so we have to achieve this behavior in this particular version of windows 10(v14393).

Thanks

• Edited by Manish_864 Wednesday, February 5, 2020 5:50 AM
    Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:50 PM