The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
[UWP][C++]Deployment of a UWP in Windows 10 using C++ RRS feed

• Question

• I have been working for the last few months on an UWP that I now need to share with my co-workers. I have been working with Visual studio on my own but it's time that my colleagues use it as well. I have been digging through the documentation and on this forum/StackOverflow but I can't seem to find a way to deploy my app.

I would need to have a .exe file like any other application/program that me or my co-workers would double click and then the code wouuld start running as if I was using it on Visual Studio.

I am fairly new to UWPs so feel free to ask for further information if you need it.

Saturday, June 23, 2018 10:29 AM

All replies

• Hello,

You should create app package for your UWP app after give this package your co-workers and they should install it via PowerShel or AppInstaller.

Pleas read this doc for more 

Make the community better together

Saturday, June 23, 2018 5:05 PM
  • Hi,

Have you solved the issue?

Does the link form @Azat's reply work?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 9:12 AM