none
payout profiles auto change status to "Action required" RRS feed

• Question

• I'm non-US developer

I have filled W-8EBN form before. After Sometimes the payout profiles auto change status to "Action required" too.

is there any bug in server please fix or give a solution to fix

Saturday, May 9, 2020 7:27 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Could you check your profile to see if there any info need to update? Please save it after the checking, sometimes it solved this problem. According to the payout issue including many personal issue, and the forum is unable to track.So if you try, and the problem still exist, you can click here to contact the team who can track your profile.If you didn't receive the response for a long time , please update your ticket number here, then I will help you contact the team for help.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 11, 2020 2:55 AM
  • This is my Ticket Number SRX1499522273ID she is supporting i think the problem is on server
    Tuesday, May 12, 2020 3:43 PM
  • Hello,

When did you make the ticket? If you created it a few days ago, and you haven't received from the team so far. Then I will help you to contact the team for help.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:05 AM
  • On your Organization’s Payout Profile page, create a new profile by clicking + Add profile.

SMS Two-Factor Authentication (TFA)

In order to edit a payout profile, you must enable SMS-based TFA. If you have yet to enable it for your Organization, the dashboard will prompt you to do so.

If you have already set up SMS TFA authentication, proceed with payout profile creation below.

Click Activate TFA > Start setup to begin.

Confirm your Unity Developer Network (UDN) password, then click Next.

Enter a valid phone number that can receive SMS messages, then click Next. A 6-digit code will be sent via SMS to the specified phone number.

Enter the code on the dashboard within 60 seconds to initialize your TFA.

Once you complete this step, return to the Payout Profile section of the dashboard (Organizations > select your Organization > Payout Profile), then select + Add profile. Complete the TFA check to proceed.
    Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:12 AM
  • 3 Weeks Before i am a individual developer 
    Sunday, May 17, 2020 4:54 PM
  • Hello,

Did you get the response from the team? If you didn't,please show me your thicket number, and I will help you to contact the team for help.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:00 AM
  • Ticket Number: SRX1499522273ID
    Wednesday, May 20, 2020 9:12 AM