none
“This submission failed with error code(s) 1004” when upploading app to Windows Store RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to upload my UWP app package (.appxupload) to the Windows Store and it tells me "This submission failed with error code(s) 1004.". My app has only one warning with the Windows App Cert Kit, because it needs the Enterprise Authentication capability. Does anyone know what the error code 1004 means and how I can find more information what went wrong?
    Friday, June 14, 2019 11:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Stenfan,

>how I can find more information what went wrong?

In the forum,we can't give an accurate analysis for your issue base only on your description,could you make a support ticket to ask the team which could track your submission process for help directly? Thanks for your understanding. (contact us> Dashboard issue as support topic>App submission as issue type and proper Subcategory> submit an incident).

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 17, 2019 5:46 AM