none
Earning freezes RRS feed

• Question

• Since November, 1-st, I'm experiencing an earning freezes. First two days in November, store purchases was zero or abnormally low. Now, for the tree days in a row, my advertising earning is zero however statistics shows usual impressions (with low eCPM that is usual unfortunately too). But earned amount didn't changed at all - it's a 100% bug.

I already opened an issue via support request. Will be good to get some update from MS officials here.

WBR, SeNS

• Edited by SeNS Sunday, November 6, 2016 4:34 PM
    Sunday, November 6, 2016 3:42 PM

All replies

• Hi SeNS,
    Thank you for reporting this issue.
    Could you provide your support ticket number for me? I will help check case’s status and I will also report this issue to Microsoft related team.
    I appreciate your update and I will update if I get any reply.

Best regards,
    Cherry Bu.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 7, 2016 7:30 AM
  • Hi Cherry,

case #SRX1361531939ID and I already sent dashboard screenshots as a proof. Support person's name is Mary, her email started with [Email address removed]

P.S. BTW, today is nothing changed, advertising amount in reserved still the same as 3 days ago :(

WBR, SeNS

Monday, November 7, 2016 3:09 PM
  • Hello SeNS,

I see that Mary has been in communication with you via the case. If you have any additional questions please continue to work with her.

-Eric

Contact Dev Center Support

Thursday, November 10, 2016 4:00 PM
    Owner
  • Hi SeNs,

Anything update? Please let us know if you feel free.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 14, 2016 10:10 AM
  • Im facing the same issue since November 9th
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:18 PM
  • Hi Apps Addict,

If you experience the same issue, please contact Dev Center Support  so that you will be assisted best.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:35 AM